Re: info-volumizer subscriptions

Michel Chamberland (crakrjak@xerxes.com)
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 21:28:01 -0500 (EST)

i know this is off topic, but u'd expect people using volumizer to be able
to use a mailing list....

just a drunken tought..sorry have a nice day :)

  Michel Chamberland
  mike@xerxes.com
  XERXES inc.
  http://www.xerxes.com

- This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit
it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can
exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary
right to dismember or overthrow it.
                                                   Abraham Lincoln