Screencapture with SoOffscreenRenderer

From: Matthias Harders (mharders@vision.ee.ethz.ch)
Date: 02/07/2001 08:40:56

Hello,

I am trying to use the OpenInventor SoOffscreenRenderer
to capture the current view of my volume. Unfortunatley,
if I do this, the texture seems to be missing in the
picture (that is, I only see a white block, where the
volume should be). My code looks like this...

    SbViewportRegion screenVp = myRenderArea->getViewportRegion();
    SoOffscreenRenderer *renderer = new SoOffscreenRenderer(screenVp);
    renderer->render(root);
    renderer->setComponents(SoOffscreenRenderer::RGB);
    renderer->writeToRGB(file);

Does anyone know, what could be wrong?

Thanks,

Matthias