Re: Octane2

From: Aaron Jones (aaron@arlut.utexas.edu)
Date: 12/14/2000 09:08:21

D'oh! I forgot to say what the application was...

It is a performer program using volumizer 1.0, with a gui created by rapidApp.

Performer and Volumizer interact through a class, in the style of the perfvol example
that came out of the "box" OpenGL Volumizer came in.

What I am most worried about is getting a lower quality image/seeing a significant drop
in fps band compatibility with the Crystal Eyes stereo setup.

The data sets range from a few hundred thousand points to millions of points. We load
them as a 3D tif.

Again, I appreciate very much any insight, and if there are more specific details you
want, let me know.

Here are specific details about my current hardware (from hinv)

FPU: MIPS R10010 Floating Point Chip Revision: 0.0
CPU: MIPS R10000 Processor Chip Revision: 2.6
2 195 MHZ IP27 Processors
Main memory size: 512 Mbytes
Instruction cache size: 32 Kbytes
Data cache size: 32 Kbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 4 Mbytes
Graphics board: Reality

Thanks,
Aaron