Re: volumizer question (fwd)

From: Dave Akers (dla@engr.sgi.com)
Date: 12/07/2000 11:06:18

Hi John,

  As for your demo errors, it looks like you're trying to use the demos
from the OpenGL directory to load the Inventor example files... Most of
the demos in the OpenGL directory take 3-D tiff files as input. See the
README file in /usr/share/Volumizer/src/apps/OpenGL for examples.

  As for poor performance, it depends a lot on how your Octane is
configured. If you send us the results of running "/usr/gfx/gfxinfo," we
can tell you what kind of performance to expect.

  Hope that helps. :)

Dave