OpenGL Volumizer BOF at Vis 2000

From: Joe Quinlan (jquinlan@sgi.com)
Date: 10/11/2000 08:53:30

Hello Volumizers,

You are cordially invited to an OpenGL Volumizer Birds of a Feather (BOF)
meeting to take place at Vis 2000 this evening, Wednesday, October 11, from
5:30 - 6:30pm in the Hilton Salt Lake City Center Hotel, Salon I Meeting
Room

Especially for those of you who couldn't make it to our meeting at SIGGRAPH,
we will present an update of the OpenGL Volumizer direction. We'll also
have an informal Q&A and discussion.

Hope to see you there!

Joe Quinlan
OpenGL Volumizer Product Manager