My Volumetric data

From: Vasudevan Ramanujam (devvas@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/31/2000 07:24:25

Hi all

 Can anybody please help me with my problem?Here it
is:

  My Volumetric data(female body anatomy) is Unsigned
short and it is 128*128*1024*2 bytes =33554432 big.I
converted it into a Tif file so that Volumizer can
accept it,but it is not working.So,i have made a
smaller version of the data set, which is
64*64*256*2=2097152 bytes long.But still the Volumizer
example application does not accept it.HOw do i code
around it so that i will be able to visualize my data
set.Any help in this regard is appreciated.
Thx in advance
Vasu