Volumetric data-how to analyze?

From: vasu (devvas@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/20/2000 11:24:53

Hi Dave
 Thx for the speedy response.I waz able to convert the raw file into Tif
format using imgcopy.

  Now,I would like to know how to analyze this data.My boss waz able to
visualize the data set(anatomy of a man) using IDL pakage.How will I be
able to achieve the same using Volumizer?When I ran VoglBasic,all I got
is a sort of a rectangular hollow box! No human skull~!

I would greatly appreciate ur guidance.
Thanx
Vasu