Re: Visualizing Volumetric Data- Please help

From: Dave Akers (dla@engr.sgi.com)
Date: 07/19/2000 16:13:13

Hi Vasu,

iflfrombin only converts 2D images, one at a time. Instead, try the
following steps:

  % imgcopy "input.raw#raw%size=128,128,1024%colormodel=luminance%type=ushort"
  output.tif

  % imginfo output.tif (should report 128x128x1024 unsigned shorts)

  % /usr/demos/bin/voglBasic output.tif

Let me know if you're still having problems. Also see
http://reality.sgi.com/volumizer/vol-00-06/0009.html, in which Ken Schwarz
gave a helpful response previously.

-Dave