Re: Performer Node Poll

From: Dave Akers (dla@engr.sgi.com)
Date: 07/07/2000 14:37:25

Fred,

We gave you lots of suggestions earlier on ways to incorporate additional
functionality into the example code. What specifically are you still
having problems with? The Performer node we distributed was never intended
to be a complete solution - but rather example code to get you started...

We'll be happy to help out in any way that we can..

Dave