Re: Reload the data

From: Lawrence Bertoldi (lberto@sgi.com)
Date: 06/30/2000 15:05:47

I tried the same thing a few weeks ago with the same results! if you look at
the preamble in the
voglMultiVolume.c++ example it intimates exactly what you are seeing!

--
See Ya,

Lawrence Eugene Bertoldi Technical Consultant vnet 238-8949 Silicon Graphics phone 301-572-8949 Silver Spring MD. email lberto@clubfed.sgi.com

~;-}>