Re: Example with voutIndexedHexa somewhere ?

From: Dave Akers (dla@engr.sgi.com)
Date: 06/24/2000 16:35:58

Hi Jean-Christophe,

  It seems that the man pages for the voutGeometry classes somehow didn't
make it into the 1.2 release, due to a build problem. (eek!) As a remedy,
I've placed the _complete_ man pages in html format on the reality.sgi.com
site for Volumizer.

Please see:

http://reality.sgi.com/Volumizer/volumizer_1.2_docs/volumizerIndex.html

You will find more information in Figure 2-11 in the insight guide, which
shows you the ordering of vertices for the hexa sets and strips. To use
the voutGeometry classes, instantiate them just as you would instantiate
indexed tetra sets, then call the "tesselate()" method to create an
indexed tetra set from the higher level primitive in question. Hope that
helps! Let me know if you have any questions..

-Dave