Re: Performer Node [again]

From: Don Burns (don_burns@peru)
Date: 05/12/2000 19:32:28

Oops.... looks like I left out a couple of lines:

> Caveats. Remember that the Volumizer data is initialized and manipulated in
> the APP process, which does not have a graphics context. The results of

... the polygonization resulting from the parameters set are copied to the
Performer data structures store in shared memory. Therefore it is important to
make Volumizer calls in APP. If a graphics context is needed for any of the
calls, then it is necessary to create a temporary one.