Re: Octane graphics

Brian Furtaw (brian@sgi.com)
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 07:21:53 -0500

SGI has create a product to solve this problem it is called OpenGL
VIzserver it allows you to view IR graphics on an O2 or Octane with out
lossing quality. Look at
http://www.sgi.com/software/vizserver/index.html for more information.

Brian

--

Brian Furtaw (brian@sgi.com) Graphics Guru Office:(301)572-3293 Fax: (301)572-3280 12200-G Plum Orchard Drive OpenGL/Performer/OpenInventor/ImageVision Silver Spring, Maryland 20904 Volumizer/Optimizer/React/PCI Device Drivers